Priority One offers a wide range of care services for your loved one that includes:
Skilled Nursing Services- Licensed nurses provide skilled care and helpful instructions to the patient and family members, which enable them to function dependently. Other skilled nursing services include, but not limited to:
- Wound Care
- Treatment and Injections
- Enteral Feedings
- Foley Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care and Instructions
- Diabetic Care and Insulin Administration
- Intravenous treatments (i.e. Antibiotics, Pain Management, Hydration)
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and Counseling
- Post Surgical Care
- Care of Chronic Medical Conditions
- Blood Draw and Laboratory Work
Home Health Aides Services – Home Health Aides are available to help with the patient’s personal care and hygiene needs, and to provide light housekeeping services.
Social Services – Medical Social Worker help patients and their families cope with personal and emotional impact of illness or disability. The Social Worker will also help locate financial resources and community assistance such as home meal delivery and support groups.
Nutritional Counseling – Assist patients in complying with special diets prescribed by the physician.
Physical Therapists – Provide physician-prescribed treatment aimed at restoration of muscle and joint function and strengthening.
Occupational Therapists – Help patients gain the skills necessary for self-care and the activity of daily living.
Speech Pathologists – Assist patient with impaired communication skills to regain those skills or to learn alternative ways top express their needs and feelings.
Enterostomal Consultants – Assist patients to care for their ostomies and/or open wounds in order to restore and maintain their functional level.
In addition to the intermittent services of Priority One, we provide:
- Initial skilled nursing evaluation without charge after discharge from the hospital, skilled nursing facility or from the physician’s office;
- Comprehensive, cost effective and interdisciplinary care;
- Services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays;
- Sufficient staffing to ensure the continuity of top quality care;
- And assistance with the discharge planning and home medical equipment.
If eligible, Priority One will bill Medicare/Medical directly.
Priority One will provide a itemized statement, which clearly identifies visits and hours rendered by our home health care team.
Most private insurance and managed care plans have home health care benefit.
- Molina Healthcare
- United Health Plan
- Central Health
- Easy Choice
- Blue Shield
Talk to us about your inquiries, call us at 800-500-1969. Our friendly staff will be ready to assist you.